A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
- Mandate, Functions, Contact Information of Its Officials
- Annual Audited and Unaudited Financial Statements
- DBM Approved Budget
5. Major Programs and Projects Classified According to the Five Key Results Area and Its Status of Implementation
6. Annual Procurement Plan
7. Annual Financial Report
8. System Ranking of Delivery Units & Individuals
9. Certificate of Compliance
10. Additional Requirements